THE CLOSEST THING TO CRAZY

Hilary Strong, who was Artistic Director of Greenwich Theatre when we did the showcase, is now working as a freelance producer. She has suggested that we approach a producer to make a recording of the songs, particulary "Raft of Love", her favourite, and would suit someone like Katie Melua (of "The Closest thing to Crazy" fame). I have no idea how to go about something like this, or how you would keep control of the rights of your work even if, by some amazing chance, it did happen. I have discovered that Katie's producers are called Dramatico. Would it be close to crazy to even attempt such a thing?

I managed to cross the procrastination barrier today and have now got a new draft of the Book, which I just have to check through for errors. Tomorrow I am going to attempt to make a new draft of the ACE proposal. Apart from all the writing this also involves a lot of figures which also drives me completely crazy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts