LET'S START AT THE VERY BEGINNING

I have taken Julian Fellowes advice and found a new musical idea to work on while I am waiting to hear news on POSSESSED. It is based on a book but is a deadly secret because the rights cannot be bought, because they are so valuable, but the agent has given us leave to produce a first draft. Steve and I are really excited by the idea. While Steve is working on MUSIC MAN at Chichester, I am sketching out a synopsis, character outline, chapter breakdown of the whole book and have started to think about how I can open up the idea to translate it into a musical.  I have also started reading round the subject.  The novel is very autobiographical and luckily there is an autobiography of the author and a biography, so I have plenty to go on.


Comments

Popular Posts