I Capture the Castle

I Capture the Castle
I Capture the Castle based on the novel by Dodie Smith Book and lyrics Teresa Howard music Steven Edis

Sunday, 18 November 2007

DICK WHITTINGTON


Steve is rehearsing for the new Hackney Empire panto. This year it is “Dick Whittington and His Cat”, and promises to be a spectacular barrel of laughs. It runs from 1st December until 12th January and bookings can be made via the website at www.hackneyempire.co.uk

The cast includes Olivier award-winning Clive Rowe, playing Sarah the cook and Hannah Jane Fox (most recently seen playing Scaramouche in We Will Rock You) playing Dick.

I will be there, cheering and clapping in all the wrong places as usual, and enjoying every minute, much to the embarrassment of my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment