OXFORD TALK


Tomorrow I am going up to University College Oxford to give a talk about POSSESSED to the American Emory University's summer British Studies Programme.  It is an interdisciplinary curriculum which includes a course on modern and contemporary British theatre taught by Pat Miller.  Pat had seen the advertisement for Possessed when it was on at Oxford Playhouse and handed it to John Bugge who was running a course on Morris, Rossetti, and the Pre-Raphaelites.  Sadly the show had passed before they saw the ad but have asked me to go and talk to their students instead.  

The talk will follow a formal supper in the Alington Room of University College.  I shall be staying overnight in rooms at the university.  It seems that Oxford draws me back to it once again!  I am very honoured and excited about going and am now busily preparing my talk.

Comments

Popular Posts