Jerwood Opera Writing Programme

I posted off my application to the Jerwood Opera Writing Programme at Aldeburgh. In 2007, Aldeburgh Music and the Jerwood Charitable Foundation launched the Programme, designed for composers, writers and directors who want to widen their horizons and equip themselves to create contemporary work combining music, theatre and text. It is led by Giorgio Battistelli, along with other teachers including: Harrison Birtwistle, Alison Chitty, Lavinia Greenlaw, Stephen Plaice, and Stephen Langridge, and culminates in mini music theatre works created by the participants.

I think it would be a very exciting experience, and so am really hoping they accept me.

Comments

  1. I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! If there is anything you would like me to specifically write about do let me know.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts